Infringements Oversight Officer
- Band 6
- Permanent Part Time - 0.6 EFT
Cardinia Shire Council is looking for an Infringements Oversight Officer to support and mentor Compliance Services Officers to effectively conduct enforcement activities on behalf of council.
Your role will include the following but not limited to:
A) Conduct infringement reviews of infringements issued by Cardinia Shire Counci
B) Oversee various functions arising from the Infringements Act 2006 and Fines Reform Act 2017
C) To provide assistance to the Team Leader – Prosecutions, including:
- Conduct Internal reviews in accordance with the Infringements Act 2006, and any applicable directions of the Director, Fines Victoria.
- Consider payment plan applications in accordance with the Infringements Act 2006.
- Data entry to record the outcomes of infringement reviews and prosecutions matters.
- Manage the processes associated with the exchange of data with VicRoads, Department of Justice, Fines Victoria and the Magistrates Court, including audits and reporting requirements.
- Manage all processes associated with enforcement of fines through Fines Victoria and Magistrate Court.
- Implementing, reviewing and improving software used by Council that supports various infringement and enforcement functions, and to be the primary contact for software issues.
- Answering customer enquiries regarding Infringement-related matters, and other prosecutions enquiries as required.
Please click here to review the Position Description in detail. All enquiries to Owen Hardidge on 03 5943 4327
You will have to upload a cover letter, resume and the key selection criteria in the online application below.
Applications close on 12th November 2018.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a National Police Check, pre-employment medical and obtain or hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Cardinia Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer who supports inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome applications from people from a diverse background, including but not limited to, those identifying as LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and people with a disability.