MCH Nurse - Casuals
- Massive growth area - so many new babies!!!
- Great team with friendly culture
- Potential for permanent hours
Cardinia Shire Council is a growing municipality located in the South East growth corridor of the Melbourne metropolitan area. We welcome applications from qualified Maternal and Child Health Nurses seeking to join a dynamic and motivated team providing innovative, client centred services. Maternal and Child Health is comprised of a dedicated Home Visiting team, a Key Ages and Stages Outreach at Home program, Early Years Parent Support Facilitators, as well as the Enhanced MCH team and the Universal MCH team.
Cardinia Shire Council aspires to create a working environment that empowers, develops and encourages employees to be innovative and reach their full potential by working collaboratively and flexibly to make a positive difference to the lives of our present and future communities. Council also promotes being connected and cohesive, mobile, dynamic and engaged, so as to strive for excellence. This is an environment where the harmony of the workforce is valued, and where your professional experience will be enhanced through working in both rural and metropolitan communities within the shire, with a growing number of families from diverse backgrounds.
To be successful you will need to posses
- qualifications as a MCH Nurse
- current registration with AHPRA
- current Working with Children’s Check
- current driver’s license and have access to own vehicle
In addition, we are seeking someone with the following skills, abilities and qualities:
- have the ability to work well within a team
- authentic values and behaviour
- strong emotional intelligence
- well-developed reflective practice and awareness of self
- ability to develop and maintain respectful and cooperative relationships
- ability to be a change agent
- sound understanding of the principles and practice around diversity and inclusive services
- commitment to quality customer service and improvement
To view the position description, please click here.
Enquiries to Cathy Massoud on 0409 541 795
To apply for this position, please complete the online application form below. You will be required to upload your resume and cover letter.
Applications close on Friday 2 March 2018
Cardinia Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer who supports inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome applications from people from a diverse background, including but not limited to, those identifying as LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and people with a disability.